Bank Of America Job and Career in New York 2015
Latest Bank Of America Jobs January 2015 - Happy New Year 2015. For those of you who want a career in the banking world, this is the first step right. In early January 2015, Bank of America open a new job. Besides stationed in New York, the Bank is also mwmbutuhkan new employees to be placed in Charlotte, Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles, Palo Alto, and San Francisco.
You also need to know some of our business products include: Consumer & Retail, Energy & Power, Financial Institutions, Financial Sponsors, Real Estate, Gaming & Leisure (REGL), Global Industrials, Health, Mergers & Acquisitions, Technology, Media & Telecom (TMT). Come with us to build and develop a network of Bank of America. Especially if you want to work in the New York area can prepare for it.
Please note if you are interested in Leveraged Finance or Corporate Finance you must apply to this posting.
Within a focused industry or product group, Analysts help orchestrate capital raising and strategic advisory transactions. Bank of America Merrill Lynch provides valuable analytical based work experience that is focused on the financial markets and visibility with clients as a representative of a top tier global investment bank. As an analyst your responsibilities may include:
- Developing and maintaining complex financial models
- Participation in due diligence sessions
- Communication and interaction with deal team members
- Conducting comprehensive and in-depth company and industry research
- Management of several projects at once and work effectively as an individual and as part of a team
- Performing various financial analyses, including valuations and merger consequences
- Preparation of presentation and other materials for clients
You will take part in a week of formal training, providing overviews of Bank of America Merrill Lynch, its business divisions, organizational structure, product groups and technology platforms. The program also offers:
- A senior speakers series
- Access to the electronic learning network
- Ongoing educational sessions to learn about various businesses within GBAM
- Extensive peer and senior mentoring
- Business-sponsored activities and events that create opportunities to network with other employees and summer interns across multiple business groups
Positions are available in Charlotte, Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles, New York, Palo Alto, and San Francisco. Offers for positions based in New York that offers generalist followed by the placement in the spring. All other processes vary by location. If you are interested, consider the job requirements below:
- Pursing a BA/BS degree from an accredited college or university with a graduation timeframe between December 2015 and June 2016 is required.
- Must demonstrate a track record of superior performance in extracurricular and professional activities
- 3.2 minimum GPA
- Must have a combination of strong quantitative/analytical skills, attention to detail and client focus
- Strategic and creative thinking; distinguished written and oral communications skills
- Assertiveness, initiative, leadership, strong work ethic, team focus
- Ability to learn quickly and take on new responsibilities
- Dedication to building a career in the investment banking industry
Source : careers.bankofamerica.com