Latest Jobs in Toronto As Technician December 2014
Toronto Job Vacancy & Career December 2014 - Welcome to TesKerja.Com. We will share information jobs in the town toronto canada to the labor market in December 2014. If you do not get a job, or you just graduated from college, this is information that is suitable for you. An airline company Air Canada requires employees / new employee to occupy a position as a Licensed Aircraft Technician. Job Vacancy in toronto is the most wanted job opportunities to reduce unemployment and make people more productive.
About TorontoIf you want to work in toronto, it helps if you know more about this city :
Toronto (/tɵˈrɒntoʊ/, local /ˈtrɒnoʊ/) is the most populous city in Canada and the provincial capital of Ontario. It is located inSouthern Ontario on the northwestern shore of Lake Ontario. The history of Toronto began in the late 18th century when theBritish Crown purchased its land from the Mississaugas of the New Credit. The settlement established there became York, whichlieutenant governor John Graves Simcoe designated as the capital of Upper Canada. The city was ransacked in the Battle of Yorkduring the War of 1812. In 1834, York became a city and renamed to Toronto. It was damaged in two huge fires in 1849 and 1904. Since 1954, the city occasionally expanded its borders through amalgamation with surrounding municipalities, most recently occurring in 1998. Source : Wikipedia
Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol, recently ranked the best Airline in North America. Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation.
Air Canada is currently looking for an individual to fill the position of full-time permanent Aircraft Maintenance Technician at our Toronto Airport, Toronto Maintenance Centre. To know the responsibilities and duties of an aircraft maintenance technician, see Job discription below:
- Aircraft Maintenance Technicians are responsible for airframe maintenance and should have the following skill sets:
- Ability to use the correct tools, methods, techniques and equipment required to perform aircraft maintenance.
- Candidates should be able to read and understand various schematic diagrams for maintenance troubleshooting and be proficient with computers and diagnostic tools.
- Individuals need to be "team players" with excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to maintain a customer focused attitude in a demanding, high stress environment.
- High School diploma.
- You must have completed a recognized apprenticeship program, and/or have a least 4 years industry related experience.
- Possession of a Transport Canada (MOT) AME "M2" license is Mandatory.
- Possession of valid driver's license, mandatory
- Able to successfully pass the pre-employment qualifying exam, physical and a security check as well.
- Be available to work days, evenings or nights including weekends and holidays.
- Be a Canadian citizen or have landed immigrant status.
- Ability to Pass and Obtain an airside vehicle operators permit.
- Possession of a restricted radio operators permit(aviation).
- Ability to pass security clearance and obtain the Transport Canada security card (RAIC). Please refer to Transport Canada site for more details.
Please apply directly on our website: www.aircanada.com/careers. The reference number for this position is 13666. Or follow the link below:
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
Hopefully Information and announcements could be useful for job seekers. Especially for urban toronto in December 2014. We will always update the latest information to work foams 2015